Thursday, July 8, 2010

Weekend Pick- July 9/10


Did you know that this week was the 9th annual DC Hip Hop Theatre Festival?

If I were in town this weekend, I would definitely be checking out the remaining shows. In fact, my Weekend Pick this week is the "Freshest of All Time" performance on Saturday at the Columbia Heights Youth Club.

This B-Boy battle will feature two-on-two, b-girl, popping and locking, and a small fry competition. It sounds pretty epic to me and the best part-- it lasts for six hours so you can enjoy at your leisure.

If you even remotely liked America's Best Dance Crew, you should definitely make your way to Columbia Heights on Saturday afternoon for this show.

1 comment:

  1. Unlike in fairy-tales, if you do nothing no wonder ever happens. That’s my opinion, want to find a life-long partner - go and act. I personally decided to save my time and make use of matchmaking services. It is really worth it, give it a try. international dating

    ReplyDelete