Thursday, July 8, 2010

Capital Fringe Festival


The 2010 Capital Fringe Festival begins tonight and lasts until July 25. The Fringe Festival (@CapitalFringe) was founded in summer 2005 with "the purpose of infusing energy into performing arts in the Washington DC region."

The Fringe Festival is known for attracting non-traditional audiences and for exposing people to local artists. There are a number of dance performances during the Festival. Some of the performances are free (who doesn't love free?) and most individual show tickets are $15. If you're really into Capital Fringe, you can buy a pass to the shows.

My suggestion: Make the most of the next two weeks, embrace the unusual and support Capital Fringe!

1 comment:

  1. The thing I like the most about cyber dating is an unlimited access to beatiful girls’ pictures. I can look at them as much as want unlike on the streets. If I stare at some women, they might think I am not fine. professional dating

    ReplyDelete