Saturday, June 5, 2010

New Blog

I've been meaning to start a new blog for far too long. But between finishing my undergraduate degree, job hunting and going to rehearsals, the blog just always ended up at the bottom of my 'To Do' list.

And, truth be told, I also struggled with what the topic should be. I kept trying to come up with lofty, impressive topics, but then didn't know where to start. In the end, the answer seemed simple: write about what I'm most passionate about. Dance.

I have a new job, new neighborhood, new apartment and new schedule. It only make sense to add a new blog into the mix. So this is my blog: District Dance. You can expect dance news, industry trends, fun videos and reviews when I'm able to get myself to the theatre. DC has a pretty active dance scene and I look forward to exploring it more.

Let's start things off with an awesome breakdancing video I found a couple of weeks ago, set on DC's infamous Metro system. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment